Sunday, February 17, 2013

So here I am thinking about how to start this blog.  I just started this job and I am a beginner with Sourdough cultures.  I am so excited to learn about them, how to make them, and the big one...eating them!!!  Ed's breads are the Gold Standard of Bread!  I have loved sourdough bread my whole life, so this is a dream job!  What I want to do with this blog is to take you with me on my journey of learning all about sourdough breads and cultures.  I want to include you in my experiments, discoveries and of course mistakes.  I am hoping, in return that you will share some of your favorite sourdough memories with me on this blog.  I will give you insight into the founder of this amazing company and his passion for the sourdough bread.  There are so many things that I can't wait to share with you....oh where to start?  Hang on and I hope that you enjoy this experience with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment